Thursday, May 10, 2007

Look what I've been up to....


Love how this Mother's Day card turned out, I just know my Mother is going to love it! I used S.E.I. Winnie's Walls and a cool dollar store felt Flower find (don't ya'll just love the dollar store?!). Inside I used a Mother's Day Rub-On from the new MM Card sayings swatchbook...
I have been burning the midnight oil intent on crafting a blog I can call phat! So far I have a few Layouts up but I've come to realize I have tons of Layouts that are sitting in my albums that I haven't uploaded because I've been too lazy to scan and stitch...talk about procrastination...probably due to the fact that I don't stitch well...oh well I'm sure I will get the hang of it real soon! I want to see my new stuff up here because I find that my newest creations are more reflective of where I'm at creatively and they make me happy just seeing them!!! So that means I have to get off my lazy butt and get to scanning! look forward to seeing more of that in the next coming week.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Totally love that card!